This article was published on 8 August 2017
Delivery partners sought for the provision of Better by Lean workshops, consultancy services and pilot programmes
Callaghan Innovation is inviting proposals from organisations interested in delivering:
- Better by Lean Workshops
- Better by Lean Consultancy Services
- Better by Lean - New Pilot Lean Initiatives (up to two pilots focussing on using technology to deliver Lean solutions)
Current Better by Lean provider contracts will end on 31 December 2017.
Better by Lean is a workshop and coaching programme that applies a ‘lean thinking’ lens to a business’s entire operational system – development processes, workflows, supply chains, production lines, distribution channels and customer touchpoints. It aims to boost competitiveness and performance. For more information, see Better by Lean.
In selecting providers for Better by Lean, Callaghan Innovation wants to ensure the programme:
- continues to offer the best solutions in an ever-changing business environment
- continues to provide our customers with access to lean workshops delivered by competent, experienced and capable suppliers
- offers a wider choice of suppliers able to deliver wider national coverage and a broader mix of sector experience
- trials pilot initiatives that will help ensure Better by Lean stays relevant in the future.
Current Better by Lean customers will not be affected by any of these RFPs.
The request for proposals (RFPs) process for all three tenders opened today (Tuesday 8 August 2017) on the New Zealand Government Electronic Tender Service (GETS) website. The RFx titles and ID’s are:
- Provision of Better by Lean Workshops. RFx ID 18897038 (closes at 10am on Tuesday 29 August 2017)
- Provision of Lean Consultancy Services RFx ID 18897164 (closes at 10am on Wednesday 30 August 2017)
- New Pilot Lean Initiatives. RFx ID 18897225 (closes at 10am on Tuesday 29 August 2017)
Communications and responses to these RFPs should be made through the GETS system.