This article was published on 7 November 2019
Join Agritech business leaders, share knowledge and connect with the latest trends, challenges and opportunities in the Australian market
- 17-21 February 2020
- Victoria, Australia
- evokeAG 2020
Callaghan Innovation is coordinating a mission around evokeAG 2020.
As well as attending evokeAG (on 18-19 February) in Melbourne, those participating in the mission will benefit from:
- Connecting with New Zealand’s leading agritech researchers, commercial businesses and capability providers
- International delegate welcome event
- Full-day investor and innovation tour in Melbourne
- Overnight trip to the Mildura Region of Victoria including visits to Olam Almonds, SuniTAFE SMART Farm and Australian Vintage Limited winery, as well as networking opportunities with local industry bodies
- Discounted evokeAG tickets
- A pre-mission workshop will be held in Auckland on Tuesday 4 February with leading experts giving their insights on the Australian market from an investment, innovation and market entry standpoint
This delegation will also offer New Zealand companies and agencies a chance to showcase our abilities and technology.
The delegation will begin on the morning of Monday 17 February in Melbourne and conclude on the afternoon of Friday 21 February in Mildura.
Online registrations have now closed.
If you are still interested in joining the delegation or for any questions please contact: email@example.com