This article was published on 20 August 2019
- Monday 21 - Friday 25 October 2019
We're taking a cohort of New Zealand manufacturers to Asia-Pacific’s largest Industry 4.0 event - REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
Industrial Transformation Asia-Pacific, a Hannover Messe event, is Asia-Pacific's leading trade event for Industry 4.0 event, and takes place 22 - 24 October (with technical tours/site visits on 25 October).
The event has been designed to help companies start, scale and sustain their adoption of Industry 4.0 technologies and solutions.
Manufacturers, government agencies and businesses – ranging from SMEs to multinational corporations – come together at this event to learn, share their insights into transformational Industry 4.0 initiatives, network and do business with each other.
To find out more about event, view the Industrial Transformation Asia-Pacific 2019 brochure.
The trek will begin the evening of Monday 21 October in Singapore and conclude on the evening of Friday 25 October in Singapore
Who should participate
Callaghan Innovation is looking to take more than 40 New Zealand companies to learn, network and connect with international manufacturers.
This delegation is for all New Zealand manufacturers along with capability providers who are keen to get a deep insight into manufacturing industries, trends and innovation platforms including the adoption of Industry 4.0 practices. Specific Asia-Pacific examples will be showcased throughout the event programme.
Opportunities and benefits
As a trek delegate you will have the opportunity to:
- Attend a pre and post-delegation workshop.
- See a range of live showcases of technologies and real-world applications, customers can adopt similar solutions back in New Zealand.
- Take part in a hands-on experience at the Learning and Collaboration Labs, Innovation Zone and Consultancy Clinic – a summary of the workshops available throughout the event programme can be found here.
- Take part in guided site visits with Singapore manufacturers.
- Investigate the competition, understand more about technology trends and what is working for global successful manufacturing companies.
- Access knowledge and insights from multi-disciplinary businesses and establish connections to support collaborative international relationships during and after the event.
- Learn from and collaborate with other New Zealand companies attending both the delegation and conference.
Callaghan Innovation will co-fund a limited number of companies based on stage, strategy and suitability. (Co-funding criteria is available on the delegation registration form)
Attendance is subject to Callaghan Innovation approval and availability.
For any questions, enquiries or to discuss funding opportunities please contact: email@example.com
Key dates and activity
- Thursday 5 September - Registrations of interest close
- Monday 9 September - New Zealand delegation advised
- Wednesday 2 October - 1-day pre-delegation workshop (location to be confirmed), which is compulsory for co-funded companies
- Monday 21 October - Welcome and hosted networking function
- Tuesday 22 - Thursday 24 October - Industrial Transformation 4.0 Asia-Pacific including action planning session facilitated by Callaghan Innovation
- Friday 25 October - Technical tours/site visits and scheduled activities
- Date TBC - Post delegation workshop