This article was published on 19 June 2019
Helping recruit fresh skills and talent to drive innovation in your business.
- June - August 2019
- Nationwide. Register online now!
Are you in the market for additional staff to augment your current R&D team or access new skills to advance your product innovation? Callaghan Innovation’s Student Grants are a great way to access new expertise or take on a blue-sky project.
Callaghan Innovation is taking its Student Grants roadshow nationwide from June to August and they will provide an opportunity for you to hear directly from local businesses about the impact student engagement can have on your business.
Co-hosted by local Universities and our Regional Business Partner network, the roadshows will provide you with the following opportunities:
- hear from local business leaders on how students have assisted their R&D programmes.
- network with other innovative local businesses.
- understand what support is available via Callaghan Innovation.
This event is recommended for founders, business leaders, HR and R&D managers. Multiple attendees per company are welcome.
Upcoming events and locations
Click on the location for more information and to register:
- Christchurch, University of Canterbury, Tuesday 9 April
- Dunedin, University of Otago, Thursday 30 May
- Invercargill, Venture Southland, Thursday 4 July
- Auckland, The University of Auckland Business School, Wednesday 17 July
- South Canterbury, Chamber of Commerce, Thursday 18 July
- Tauranga, Chamber of Commerce, Tuesday 30 July
- Palmerston North, Massey University, Wednesday 31 July
- Wellington, Victoria University, Wednesday 31 July
- Gisborne, Activate Tairawhiti, Friday 9 August. Email Activate Tairawhiti to attend
Download our Student Grants brochure: Student Grants - How they work (PDF)
Missed the roadshow or no roadshow in your area?
To find out more:
- Talk to your Callaghan Innovation Relationship Manager or Regional Business Partner.
- Visit our Student Grants web pages.
- Or contact us for more information.
Eligibility and considerations:
Download full Number of Grants Per Business Guide